We are open anytime the store is open! Come on down for a visit!
There is no one in attendance most days, so if you have questions after you have visited and read all of our helpful signs and directions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
How to use the exchange:
- All seeds are free, yet you are encouraged to take only what you need so there will be enough for everybody!
- Please bring envelopes or jars for your new seeds. We do not always have extra on hand.
- You don’t have to bring seeds to get seeds, but because seed donations are where we receive our stock, we encourage everyone who utilizes the Exchange to give seeds when they can.
- Join the new South Sound Seed Coalition and become a Certified Seed Saver!
- Read Suzanne Ashworth's book- Seed to Seed, Carol Deppe's book- Breed Your Own Vegetable Varieties.
- Join the Seed Savers Exchange online forums